Click Here!

Diet Market Place

Friday, September 9, 2011

Ordering HCG and Mixing Kits Online

     When I previously tried the HCG Diet.  I used the homeopathic drops.  While these were effective, I strayed from the six week phase of the protocol to not add into the diet sugar, bread, starch, nitrates or alcohol.  So I have added back a few pounds and now want to try another round of the HCG Diet.  This time, I have decided to try the genuine HCG mixed for sublingual application.
     After some online research, I decided to order the HCG from http://www.dietawayfat.blosgspot.com/ (Reliable Pharmacy).  I ordered both HCG and Vitamin B12 from them for a 30 day diet lenght.  The HCG I orderd comes from Sweeden.  In addition, I found a mixing kit for sublingual application on http://hcgsupplies.com/ (HCG Supplies). I ordered a kit for a 45 day round since the kits come in a 23 day or 45 day size.  The kits come with the Vitamin B12 included.  If the items are ordered without the B12, it is more expensive.  So I will have some additional B12 drops. I am currently awaiting the arrival of the HCG and the mixing kit.  After these items arrive I will post again about my experiences with the mixing.  The instructions were forwareded to me by HCG Supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment